Saturday, May 14, 2016

I Died and Came Back to Life



Holy shitting titties. It's been about 3 years since I last did a blog. 3 YEARS.

What? You don't think that's a lot? I can go from a good student who does homework every day to a crack meth cooker who runs brothels for a living all in 3 YEARS.

What is it now? My senior year of high school and haven't even looked at this blog since around freshman year. A lot has changed since then. My world of "innocence" has legitimately died ever since I entered freshman year. I entered an interesting phase of maturity.

Yes my purity has been wiped off its total existence and now I'm onto the next phase of my bullshit life. College. Another phase of work. That's all I do. That's all anyone who goes through school and life is gonna do. Work. You think I'm thinking negatively about life? NO. I'm speaking truth kids. You're gonna work until you reach your last 10-15 years of life to live.

But it's okay we're all gonna die peacefully in the end. UNLESS. You die a horrible death (lol I'm just messing around). On the real though, it's been a great 3 years (no it wasn't, it was fucking horrible) of high school and absence from these blogs.

I'll be coming back to write more about my terrible life events don't worry, you Nazis.

No comments:

Post a Comment