Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Introduction to Daily Routine

I party all day everyday. Here's my daily routine if you want to know:

1. Get up.
2. Change.
3. Eat.
4. Go to school (YES SCHOOL. I go to school.)
5. Come back home.
6. Finish up homework.
7. Party the rest of the day.

Boom! That easy if you're a kid.

But if you're not a kid, then here's a recommended routine for you (if you really do not have a life):

1. Get up early in the morning.
2. Take a nice hot shower.
3. Eat a good breakfast.
4. Work and imagine it's going to be a good, new day. Not hell.
5. Drive home. (If you get stuck in traffic then I feel awfully sad for you.)
6. Eat some dinner and chillax on the couch and watch some NBA.
7. Go to bed EARLY. Adults get all grumpy in the morning because they don't sleep EARLY! Trust me.

This place is where all the awesome stuff happens so you better come to this blog every day or YOUR'E FIRED!

If you're totally not interested in this junk, move on to a new blog because you're wasting your time and my time bro.

But if you're interested, I love you with all my heart and face and skin (no homo).

No comments:

Post a Comment